June is here, and that means wedding season has arrived! It’s been a couple of years of pulling back our celebrations, and now people are getting excited about having a beautiful wedding and celebrating with loved ones. No matter what your taste may be, there’s something here for everyone.
- Would you want a high-tech virtual reality wedding? Technology continues to advance, making virtual reality more accessible, and some couples are opting for an immersive virtual experience at their wedding. Whether that involves VR headsets that allow for a completely different setting or 360 filming that allows the wedding to be relived from every angle, it’s something to consider. Virtual weddings can also be a great way to include faraway relatives or older loved ones who may be too vulnerable to attend a large event.
- Professional videographers are becoming ever more popular. Hiring a videographer allows you to have your wedding day filmed from beginning to end. It’s a wonderful way to capture all of the special moments you’ll want to keep forever. Some couples are choosing to snap some shots themselves for the first dance, then let the wedding videographer handle the rest so that they can relax and enjoy the day.
- Environmentally-conscious couples may opt for an eco-friendly wedding. The environment is a big concern for many people, so it’s not surprising that eco-friendly wedding venues are becoming ever more popular. Consider an urban park or an environmentally aware venue, and you’ll have plenty of options for making your wedding eco-friendly. Will you use recycled items for your decorations, provide a recycling station, choose environmentally friendly centerpieces, or find some other way to create an eco-conscious wedding? If you choose a beautiful wedding venue, you can skip out on decorations and generate less waste.
- Couples are choosing the beach for a fairytale wedding. A beautiful, natural setting, the beach can provide the backdrop for a breathtaking wedding. While you’re holding your gorgeous ceremony amidst all that natural splendor, taking in the amazing ocean views, your guests can throw flower petals into the ocean as you recite your vows.
- Vintage weddings can be perfect for a feminine vibe. For a bride who has dreamed of the perfect wedding for her whole life, a vintage theme can allow her to show off her girly side. Choose antique furniture and décor and charming centerpieces like antique candelabras or beautiful vases filled with rose petals. For a nod to the masculine as well, place vintage cars in the background for photo-ops.
If you’re looking for the perfect wedding venue for rent, look no further than The Milano. This exquisitely designed venue, located in Sugar Land, Texas, features over 10,000 square feet with an urban Italian design and a mid-century interior. The architectural design features beautiful red oak beams with iron accents, wood paneling, exposed brick, and Edison lights for an ambience that is at once sophisticated and warm, modern and elegant. Our spacious facility is ideal for hosting all manner of special events, from ceremonies to receptions to corporate functions. With three ballrooms, a beautiful open patio, The Lissone Lounge for gentlemen and The Biella Suite for bridal parties, it has everything you need to make your event perfect. Check out photos of our beautiful venue on Instagram, pin us on Pinterest, follow us on Facebook, or contact us for more information or to book your event.